Weekly Updates of ” The Future of Travel” with Founder Mark Phillips 17.7.20
This week Mark talks :
- 2nd wave sudden quarantine closures
- Rolling entry blockages
- The risk of not being able to return
- Supply shortages and price spikes in places, (rental cars and regional accommodation.)
- Massive price drops in others.
- New properties openings with great deals in many places
- The lack of info on the internet
- The adventure of being on an unplanned journey
Where to now?
Where to next, are you still traveling or are you learning the slow travel movement and staying for than 3 months at any one time?
COVID 19 has definitely enforced the slow travel moment by putting so many restrictions on us, however after 5 years of travelling sometimes it’s good to stop for a bit and take stock. Since being in Europe we have found it great to travel and stay for three months at a time. In Australia, we would move more often so it has been a nice change.
Tell us your experience…