Freelancing with Nomad Stays
Freelancers are engaged from time to time:
- To achieve short term, defined deliverables
- For a fixed or maximum period of time
- For periodic or results based fees
Freelancers should expect to:
Back to Jobs
- Supply all tools and equipment to do the job
- Make own arrangements regarding business licenses and insurances
- Pay their own taxes, VAT, Sales Taxes, social contributions etc.
- Agree to non-disclosure agreements
- Assign all Intellectual Property (IP) rights on material created to Nomad Stays
Provide a Curriculum Vitae (CV).
Please show yours or your companies previous
achievements in the subject area.
Preference will be shown to CVs containing relevant achievements.
Resumes are generally ignored for freelancer opportunities